Flanked by the snow swathed Dhauladhar ranges, Palampur is ever enchanting with its gurgling streams, tranquil pine groves and chirping of the native as well as migratory mountain birds. While looking for the best luxury villas in Palampur, you would definitely come across the colonial styled three star accommodation of Norwood Green that will let you marvel at the mountains and the verdant tea gardens surrounding the complex. Once a lesser-known attraction in the Himachal Pradesh, Palampur is gaining steady popularity among tourists and even film directors.
The Perfect Accommodation On The Mountains
Wooden floors, spacious rooms, panoramic views and private bathroom –these are the primary features that every luxury villas in Palampur consist of. For families, adventure junkies and honeymooners, the accommodations offer warm ‘pahadi’ hospitality, traditional dishes and necessary amenities.
For example, the Villa Norwood Green with its 500 square yard villas come with four spacious bedrooms having private lounge, attached bathroom, pantry facilities and lawns on both sides offering mesmerizing views of the tea estate and the Dhauladhar.
Facilities To Make Your Stay Comfortable And Convenient
The luxury accommodations are equipped with the top-notch amenities so that you never feel out of place during the period of your stay and feel the urge to return back again to enjoy the services.
- All the luxury villas inPalampur have butler service to address the requirements and grievances of the guests
- Vegan, vegetarian and non-vegetarian –everyone can have their choice of food by selecting from the customizable menu at every villa.
- Daily room service and laundry facility will make your stay comfortable
- All the luxury hotels have high speed complimentary WiFi facility and every villa of the hotels can have full access
- LCD or LED television are attached in every villa so that guests never miss out an episode of their favorite TV Show and remain abreast of the current affairs even when they are far from hometown.
- Being the Tea Capital in North India, Palampur hotels offer itinerary or tours to the local tea estates. The Villa Norwood Green for example, is located beside the tea garden and hence, the guests can enjoy daily walks through the tea garden, factory tour and even pluck leaves by themselves.
- Parking space is available around the complexes of every villa so that you can keep your cars safe
- Many villas have indoor gaming like table tennis and outdoor gaming like badminton facilities to keep you warm in the cold weather
- Running hot water and complimentary toiletries are available in all hotels
The luxury villas offer single day booking facility and 24/7 front desk service as well as taxi rental service for sightseeing and emergency medical assistance.